Yoga Hangout "To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear" Buddha
The program caters to both the beginner student who is looking for spinal release and deep stretching as well as the strong yogi that is looking to develop strength and flexibility in an intelligent sequence that will take their practice to a whole new level. The classes flow seamlessly from one pose to the next in a way that makes complete sense for both the body and the mind.
Some of the benefits of practicing hang yoga on The Great Yoga Wall:
- You can hold yoga poses longer
- It will help you improve your flexibility
- Progress faster in your learning of yoga
- Become strong and confident
- Great for therapeutic yoga
Easy to use, Safe and Fun
Advanced practitioners will find deeper levels in their practice because of the support of the straps; beginners will feel the posture as it is meant to feel with the support of the strap.
In this unique practice, gravity can be appreciated and utilized as a natural form of resistance, which:
- builds strength in the bones and large muscle groups
- aides in the ability to access various muscle groups in poses they are not able to achieve on the mat
- offers many therapeutic benefits helping individuals heal from athletic injuries, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and Sciatica
- can be used as a work-out tool to aid competitive athletes in cross-training and preparation for competitions
- uses specific postures and positioning, movement and breath, awareness to open the joints, connective tissue
- allows standing postures, forward and back bends, twists and inversions
- helps us feel great after doing yoga, because it is a balanced physical practice designed to open the spine in every direction
The yoga hangout method allows for incredible gains in both flexibility, range of motion, pain reduction and functional movement!