Bill Morgan (Owner)
Since 1994, Bill Morgan has worked with thousands of southern Alberta clients from beginners wanting to lose weight, to expecting and new moms, to athletes needing sports-specific training to improve their fitness levels for personal sports such as golf, skiing, hockey, and cycling.
Bill develops custom training programs focused on attaining maximum health and fitness for people of all ages. After working with clients as a personal trainer at the top fitness facilities in Lethbridge, Bill opened Fitness Solutions in 2008 as a private training facility where individuals can receive one on one support, motivation and nutritional guidance to reach their goals.
Bill’s credentials include:
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 1994
- Master Practical Trainer 1997
- Nutrition Specialist 2000
- Golf Conditioning Specialist 2004
- Longevity Wellness Specialist 2006
- ACE Fitness Symposium San Diego, CA 2010 and 2011
- Anatomy LIVE: the Fascia Experience – analyzed and dissected cadavers; corrective and functional exercise workshop. Phoenix, AZ 2013
- Anatomy LIVE: the Fascia Experience – analyzed and dissected cadavers; mobility and functional movement workshop. Tempe, AZ 2016
- Essential Hang Yoga Wall Training certificate. Phoenix, AZ 2016
- Understanding Hormones Continuing Education Online Course 2017
- Coaching Behaviour Change Specialist Program December 2019
- First Aid level C, AED & CPR
NOTE: If you are new to Fitness Solutions, please make sure you schedule your New Client Consultation with Bill. You can do so by clicking the button below.
Chrissy started her yoga journey Phoenix Arizona in 2003 when she worked at At One Yoga. She practiced many different styles of yoga including hatha, power yoga, kundalini, bikram , and Yin. In 2015 she decided to follow her passion and sign up for her 200hr teacher training with Yoga Alliance in Fernie BC at Essential Yoga. She completed her training in August of the same year. In April 2016, after taking some more classes to work on her own practice, she took an Iyengar wall training in Phoenix Arizona. After feeling the benefits of this practice she decided to bring it to Lethbridge Alberta.
At the Yoga Hangout we use straps, slings, bolsters, blocks and a bit of trust to deepen your poses and explore new ways of doing familiar asanas. At the end of April 2017 Chrissy wanted more knowledge so she followed her passion to Edmonton to take a Yin Yoga intensive. Learning about movement, anatomy and the energy pathways in the body. Chrissy’s passion for health and wellness is felt by her students. Remember you are only as old as your spine.
Chrissy’s credentials include:
- 200 hr Yoga Alliance certification
- 20hr Wall Training certification
- 30 hr Yin Yoga certification
- 30 hr Yin Yoga intensive level 2 certification
- AED & CPR certification
Duncan is a graduate of the Lethbridge College Exercise Science Program. He skied and played volleyball all throughout high school before finding a passion for weight lifting. He continues to enjoy skiing and volleyball in winter, hiking in summer, and has recently started powerlifting. Duncan plans to specialize in corrective exercise, which involves improvements in posture and human bio-mechanics, for pain free movement and improved athletic performance. He is looking forward to working with new clients and gaining new experiences. His goal is to promote continual learning and positive lifestyle changes to enhancing the well-being of his clients on their journey to a healthier life.
Duncan’s credentials include:
- Exercise Science 2 year diploma program, Lethbridge College April 2017
- First Aid level C, AED & CPR
- Function First Pain-free Movement Specialist June 2018
- American Council on Exercise Fitness Nutrition Specialist January 2019
- Strength System International Certification September 2020